Sunday, May 31, 2009

But yet I go on...


I questioned whether or not if I can keep doing it. I foolishly look at myself in the mirror, and reply, "damn fool, ofcourse you can continue...what else is there if you don't?". That is it right there. What else is there? What else would I rather do? I've worked briefly in community theatre. Tried my hand at writing. Realized that isn't such a good idea. Even though, I'm writing two blogs. Haha..that's funny..Not. Seriously though, what else would I rather do? If I wasn't working with animals anymore. I haven't really thought about it much. I've devoted my time, to take online classes, for dog training, and veterinary assistant. All just to try and better myself. Why would I throw that away now? I'm 39 years old. Been at this for 10years. And I'm still doing the samething. How much longer can I go? Always feeling tired. But yet I go. Always feeling depressed about conditions. But yet I go. Always getting frustrated that I can't change anything. But yet I go. Always wondering ways I can do something to get money for Bideawee. To get people to donate. But yet I go. Always asking myself if I will ever have what it takes, to have ideas. But yet I go on...